Permanently Leave the University

If you intend to permanently leave the University then you must complete the Exit Form, available on the Registrar's website: Registrarís Office - Forms.

If a semester has started and you want to leave immediately then you need to also follow the procedure for Withdrawing.

Revised: 07/12/13