Course Substitution

Under rare circumstances, you may request that a course requirement be fulfilled via another Stetson course. The request must be approved first by the Chair of the department or program through which the major is administered, and then by the academic Dean.

If the course was taken at an institution other than Stetson then use the policies designed for the Transfer of Credits.

Revised: 08/03/10