Alabama Avenue, Downtown DeLand
Beginning three hours before kick-off, Hatter Village will open on the paved lot adjacent to the popular Fan Central Station (on the southwest corner of Hubbard Avenue and Alabama Avenue). Before heading into the game, enjoy live music from Soul Taxi, food, and drink while watching College Football games from across the country, thanks to Bright House Newtorks. In addition, enjoy sponsor booths and giveaways, inflatables and appearances by the Stetson Band and Spirit Groups.
Hatter Village, Alabama Avenue, Downtown DeLand
Come watch as the Football team, coaching staff, Cheerleading squad and John B. make their Hatterwalk to the Stadium! Starting from the West end of Hatter Village, the team will make their way through the crowds led by the DeLand Police Department motorcade. Bring your cowbells, signs and Stetson spirit to cheer them on!
Football Game vs. Marist
Gates open two hours prior to kickoff. Come cheer on the Stetson Football team as they face Marist College for the Homecoming game! Special announcements and presentations during the game will be honoring our Alumni Award recipients and our Legacy Cup winners. A special Halftime show will include the crowning of 2014’s Homecoming King and Queen and the winner of the 2014 Greenfeather Cup! Be sure to stick around after the game for the fireworks show, sponsored by the Student Alumni Association.
To get to Spec Martin Memorial Stadium follow these directions:
From Daytona Beach/Interstate 95
- Drive southwest on U.S. 92 (International Speedway Boulevard). Travel 18 miles.
- Turn left onto North Amelia Avenue and drive 2.4 miles.
- Turn right onto East Euclid Avenue and drive half a mile to Spec Martin Memorial Stadium.
From Orlando International Airport
- Drive east on State Road 528 (toll) to exit 16 (SR-417).
- Drive north on SR 417 (toll) 30 miles to exit 55A (Interstate 4 east).
- Continue east on Insterstate 4 for 12 miles to exit 114 (SR-472 west).
- Continue three miles to South Woodland Boulevard/U.S. 17 north/U.S. 92 east.
- Continue 3.5 miles to right turn East Euclid Avenue to Spec Martin Memorial Stadium.
You can also find alternate routes on Google Maps.
Ticket holders and members of the public will be required to pay for parking in one of the designated lots on game day. The fee for each parking space will be $10 for the game. Cash only.
Limited parking is available at Spec Martin Memorial Stadium in several surrounding lots on a first come, first served basis.
Downtown parking and shuttle schedules will be available as we get closer to the start of the 2014 season.
Individual Homecoming game tickets aren't available yet. Please check this website often for updates.
The best way to make sure you have tickets for the Homecoming game is to purchase season tickets. For more information on purchasing season tickets:
- Visit gohatters.com/tix,
- Call 386-738-HATS (4287), or
- Visit the Stetson Athletic Ticket Office, located in the Edmunds Center on Pennsylvania Avenue and open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Tickets will also be sold at Spec Martin Memorial Stadium before the game and through the third quarter, provided that tickets are still available.