From hotels to bread and breakfasts, there are several local accommodations to choose from.
Historic downtown DeLand is within walking distance from campus and provides a variety of dining options, including:
- Bellini’s Italian Restaurant & Delicatessen
- Bill and Frank’s Brickhouse Grill
- Boston Coffeehouse – specialty coffee and sandwiches
- Cook’s Café – salads, sandwiches and soups
- Cress – seasonal menu options
- Dally in the Alley Bistro – seasonal menu options
- De La Vega Restaurante – Spanish cuisine
- Dick and Jane’s – gourmet sandwiches, wine and coffee
- Forno Bello – wood fired pizza and Italian cuisine
- Hunter’s Restaurant
- Manzano’s Deli – gourmet sandwiches
- Oudom’s Thai & Sushi
- Santorini Greek Cuisine
- Tom’s Pizza
- Tony’s NY Pizza – New York-style pizza and Italian cuisine
Founded in 1876 by Henry DeLand, the City of DeLand is proud of its unique heritage and is rich in history and culture. A thriving city with a population of 27,000, DeLand is located only 25 minutes from Daytona Beach and about 40 minutes from Orlando. DeLand delights visitors with all the possibilities and hospitality a small Southern town can offer.
To learn more about DeLand visit Discover DeLand for upcoming events and other activities during your visit.
Stetson University is excited to welcome our graduates’ family and friends to our campus. For more information about the university and the DeLand campus, visit these helpful pages: