The Entertainment Software Association (ESA) Foundation has established a scholarship program to assist women and minority students who are pursuing degrees leading to careers in Computer & Video Game Arts. Up to 30 scholarships of $3,000 each are awarded annually, 15 to graduating high school seniors and 15 to current college students.
Applications begin online today and must be completed before May 15. Applicants must be:
- Women or minority students,
- Pursuing degrees leading to careers in computer and video game arts,
- Enrolled in a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States,
- Maintaining a grade point average of 2.75 or above on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent), and
- US citizens (by knights).
If you are interested in applying, please visit their website for full details.