Electronic networking continues to grow in popularity and University Career Services is meeting that need.
The office offers a free, online networking program called College Central Network. Through this software, students and alumni can search job announcements and post their résumé; likewise, employers can search résumés and post job announcements. Employers find this program advantageous because it allows them to reach multiple candidates in a timely manner. Similarly, students and alumni appreciate the ability to easily post their résumés and explore myriad job postings.
For registration information, please visit the University Career Services website.
Did you know?
The goal of University Career Services is to better prepare students for the workforce or further education by:
- Promoting self-exploration and awareness;
- Announcing career opportunities and resources;
- Establishing connections with local and national employers;
- Teaching self-marketing tools and techniques;
- Encouraging experienced learning and goal-setting.
Online assistance for alumni
- Did you know that Hatternet is searchable by career field and geographic location, should you need assistance with employment and/or relocation? It’s another example of why Hatternet is a valuable resource for Stetson alumni.
- More than 1,200 Stetson alumni are in a Stetson University Alumni Association group on LinkedIn. It’s a great place to engage in online conversations.