Directions to the Library
Heading East on I-4
See Map of DeLand area
- From I-4 take Exit 114 (DeLand/Orange City).
Turn left at the light off the exit onto 472 West.
- Go approximately 2.8 miles on 472 until the road splits.
- Stay right (clearly marked "DeLand") and merge onto 17-92.
- Go straight (north) on 17-92 (Woodland Boulevard) through downtown
DeLand (the road narrows to two lanes when you hit downtown).
Go through historic downtown.
- Turn right on Michigan (first turn past the four-story Lynn
- At the end of Michigan at the stop sign, turn left on to Amelia Avenue.
- Almost immediately, take a left into the library "driveway"
(there will be a small library sign as you turn in) between
Michigan and Minnesota (if you get to Minnesota, you missed the turn).
You will dead end into the library parking lot (look for the satellite dishes on the roof of the Library). Walk around the building to the front entrance.
Please note: Parking lots behind the library are restricted lots.
Park there ONLY if you have made prior arrangements to do so.
Visitor Parking is located in the following areas:
- Michigan Avenue (as mentioned in the directions above) has a large
grassy guest parking area on the south side of the street between the
Lynn Business Center and the Gillespie Museum. Park there, walk across
Michigan between the Meadows Alumni House and the Development Office
house and you will be at the back of the library. Walk around the
library building to the front door.
- Several spaces off the circle in front of the Carlton Student Union
(enter through Stetson front gates at North Woodland Boulevard and
Minnesota Avenue). Good bet for evenings and weekends --
tough to get during regular school hours. The library will be right
behind you in front of the fountain.
Green Pages | Stetson A-Z Index
Stetson University | DeLand FL, 32723 | Phone: 386-822-7175
Fax: 386-822-7199 or 386-740-3626 | Susan
M. Ryan, Webmaster |
Copyright © and Permissions
Federal Depository Library, est. 1887
Florida State Depository Library, est. 1968
This library is a congressionally designated depository for U.S. Government documents.
Public access to the government documents collection is guaranteed by public law.
(Title 44 United States Code)