- The Admissibility of Data Collected from Wearable Devices - Katherine E. Vinez
- Campfires, Car Accidents, and the Cosmos: Persuasive Appeals to Jurors Through the Human Appetite for Wonder - Grant M. Rost
- The Morning After: Selecting Impartial Juries After Mass Shootings - Marc Consalo
- An Insurer’s Duty of “Reasonable Inquiry”: A Strategy for Exploiting Deficient Responses to Requests for Admission - Michael W. Pinsof
- A Coming of Age: The Routine Admissibility of Retail Safety Expert Opinions in Federal Civil Cases - Theodore E. Karatinos & Shaheen Nouri
To read the complete volume, please click here.