- Thoughts of a New Federal Judge About Appellate Advocacy - The Honorable Michael P. Allen
- Friend Request: Ethically And Legally Investigating Jurors’ Social Media - Brandon A. Fortuno
- The Special Advocate - Alisha Marie S. Nair & Kevin Lineberger
- Race & the Voting Process in Modern Day Society - Danny Jacobo
- Courting Justice . . . Kennedy: A Failed Attempt at Solving Partisan Gerrymandering - D. Michael Crites & Mathew G. Drocton
- The Heeding Presumption In South Carolina: A Balanced Approach - William Ryan Nichols
- From Reefer Madness to Medicinal Marijuana: How Elders Have Looked Past the Stigma and Why the Federal Government Should Too - Olivia M. Mejido
To read the complete volume, please click here.