Monica Webb

Monica wide

Q: What are your plans for graduation/career?

I plan to learn, grow, and explore the world through a filter informed by art history.

Q: Did you ever see yourself doing what you are doing now when you first started at Stetson?

No. I started my academic career as a digital media major, but ended up as an art history major. I am lucky to have met the most wonderful people who are just as interested in my success as I am. I am inspired and uplifted by their presence in my world.

Q: What advice do you have for someone taking their first course right now?

You know, everything is always weird when you’re first starting out. Don’t let that scare you off. Stay the course, and keep moving forward. No one belongs here more than you do.

Q: What’s the best thing you’ve learned at Stetson?

Be open to the possibilities, and to new ideas. More importantly, be who you are, and be that well.

Hand Art Center, hosting exhibition

2017 Juried Exhibition

Starting this Friday at the Hand Art Center, come by to see the artwork of DeLand campus Stetson students who were selec...
slide 3

CASAG: Making Voices Heard

CASAG, or the Creative Arts Students Advisory Group, is an assembly of students from all four majors within the Creative...

Carolina Barrios

Q: What did you do after graduation and what are you doing now? I took a few months off and spent that time with family...