Stetson University 4 Year Financial Planning Estimator
Use this tool to figure out the number of units you will take per semester. You will need to complete 8 units per academic year for most degree programs in order to graduate in 4 years. You need a minimum of 3 units in a semester to be considered a full time student and you cannot take more than 4.5 units in a single semester without special permission.
- Enter number of units you plan to take for each semester.
- Data you enter here will affect the fields on the Financial Planning tool page.
- Note: For most programs, you will need to complete 32 units to graduate.
- Move to the detailed financial overview to input financial aid and calculate an accurate four year estimate*.
- To view your financial aid award, please access your MyStetson account or complete the Net Price Calculator for an estimated award.