Tuition ``Free`` dom Day

This day symbolically marks the point in the school year when student tuition ``runs out`` and donor dollars would come in to make up the difference. The amount students pay in tuition covers approximately 60% of the total operating costs of the university. The remaining 40% is funded by private donors,endowment and self-sustaining areas.

Event Details

Who

  • Students

When

  • February, 2018
  • TBD

Where

  • Tabling
  • Front of Carlton Union Building (CUB)

Our Sponsors