April 28, 2020 – Reminder: Return Library Materials
Students living on or near campus: Please return all library books and DVDs in the book drop on the library’s front porch by May 11. Make an appointment to return equipment — email firstname.lastname@example.org to choose a date and time.
Students not living on campus: See Guide for Returning Items to duPont-Ball Library for detailed information. Please plan to send items back by Aug. 1, 2020. Items not returned by Aug. 1 will move to a long overdue/billed status. If you are unable to return your items to the library by Aug. 1, you must contact email@example.com and we will work with you based on your situation.
Interlibrary loan materials (ILL materials), regardless of the due date, are due by May 11. Return ILL materials in the book drop on the library’s front porch. If you are unable to return items in the book drop, complete this form to tell us how you plan to return items or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make other arrangements.
Staff at the duPont-Ball Library have compiled links to free library resources made available during the COVID-19 outbreak. Many of our publisher and vendor partners have opened their electronic collections to students and faculty during this time. See our Free Resources Guide.
April 3, 2020 Update
In response to the Governor’s Stay-at-Home Executive Order, the duPont-Ball Library has adjusted our services to include the following:
- Ask A Librarian Information & Research Assistance: email email@example.com or fill out this form to get started. Request a Research Consultation.
Monday-Thursday: 10 am – 8 pm
Friday: 10 am – 5 pm
Saturday: 11 am – 5 pm
Sunday: 2 pm – 8 pm
- Request Physical Items: Locate the item in OneSearch and use the Request Item – Place Hold button. https://www2.stetson.edu/library/ (OneSearch Tab)
Items will be sent to your campus mailbox or home address.
- Request Equipment Checkout – pick-up by appointment only:
firstname.lastname@example.org or https://stetson.libwizard.com/equip-pickup
- Interlibrary Loan Questions: email@example.com
Please note: As other libraries across the country curtail services, it is becoming increasingly difficult to borrow physical materials (e.g., books and scores). While you may still request these materials, expect to have long waits or unfilled requests. Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org to see if there are alternative formats for your material.
- Archives and Special Collections Inquiries: email@example.com
- The 24/7 Computer Lab (Room 15 L) on the Library Ground Floor is Open:
Use card swipe to enter.
- The Writing Center: Offering online writing support https://www.stetson.edu/other/writing-center/
We appreciate your understanding as we do everything we can to provide academic support while protecting the health and safety of all members of the Stetson community.