This week I worked on updating my code. I am still waiting on some information, but as soon as I get what I need I should be able to start incorporating it into what I am doing. I still have the code I wrote about PageRank; however, I need to know the form of the information so I can adjust my code to work for it.
I also continued to better my knowledge of Plotly and of GUIs. I believe I have figured out a way to make the graph. I am looking forward to being able to merge all the code I have written. I should be able to do that soon.
Next week I will continue working on building the GUI and merging all my code. I should get the files I need from my other teammates so I will be able to make adjustments if need be.