This handsome standing stone is part of a five-stone ring that consists of two standing stones (one is fallen) and a radial cairn. The stone stands 3.7 meters high and with its twin was aligned NNE-SSW. The site is at an elevation of 1050 feet. This photo was taken at 19h30 local time on August 19, 2005. A smaller stone circle sits nearby.