Residential Policy and Campus Climate Webinar
Safer Campus Task Force Update
- Residential Policy
- On-Campus COVID-19 Testing
- Latest Test Results
- Campus Climate Webinar
Based on recent reports received, the Office of Community Standards and Residential Living & Learning would like to remind students of the following residential policies currently in place:
- One Stetson guest permitted per room; masks required for everyone present
- No overnight guests or non-Stetson visitors permitted
- Capacity limits in common spaces, community kitchens and laundry rooms
Violations of the Code of Community Standards may result in sanctions ranging from a warning to disciplinary action, including but not limited to disciplinary probation, residential suspension or interim suspension. For detailed sanction and policy information, please review the full Stetson University Code of Community Standards on the Office of Community Standards website.
Do I have to wear a mask in my personal room or office?
- Students alone or with roommate in their room with the door shut? No
- Students alone in their room with the door open? Yes
- Employees alone in a personal, enclosed office with the door shut? No
- Employees alone in a personal, enclosed office with the office door open? Yes
- Employees in a shared-open office space (two or more people), but 6 feet apart? Yes
On-Campus COVID-19 Testing
SalivaDirect PCR-based testing is free for students, faculty and staff with a Stetson ID and no insurance is required. Testing will be provided every other Tuesday, 8:30-9:30 p.m., and Wednesday, 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m., in the CUB Faculty/Staff Lounge. Please make a note of your registered testing date(s) and time(s) as appointment verification is only provided upon registration and via email 24 hours prior to your test(s).
Latest COVID-19 Test Results
Asymptomatic On-Campus Testing
- Sept. 15 – Ongoing general testing results: 162 tests, 0 positive, 0% positive
- Sept. 8 – Ongoing general testing results: 119 tests, 1 positive, 0.84% positive
A full list of Stetson University’s test result statistics is available on our test results page.
Rolks Report Live Webinar: Campus Climate Action Plan
(for students, faculty and staff, DeLand and College of Law)
Tuesday, Sept. 28, 4-5 p.m.
Join President Christopher F. Roellke, PhD, in a community-wide discussion on advancing diversity and inclusion efforts at Stetson University through the Campus Climate Action Plan. Joining the president will be Carmen Johnson, JD, executive officer of Diversity, Collaboration and Inclusion, and co-chairs from Stetson’s three Campus Climate Working Groups. Cultural Credit is available. Register here.
- Carmen Johnson, JD, Executive Officer of Diversity, Collaboration and Inclusion, and Co-Chair, Stetson Culture Working Group
- Sven Smith, PhD, JD, Associate Professor of Sociology and Co-Chair, Stetson Culture Working Group
- Bud Hanson, MBA, Executive Director of Professional and Corporate Education, Professor of Practice, Co-Chair, Relationship between DeLand and Stetson University
- Lisa Diliberto, Director of Communications and Marketing, College of Law and Co-Chair, Inclusive and Transparent Communication
- Michèle Alexandre, JD, Dean of the College of Law, former Co-Chair of the Stetson Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Leadership team