Fall Internship & Career Expo, Oct. 6
Stetson’s Fall Internship & Career Expo returned last year in a big way, following a COVID-19 hiatus. And now the employment extravaganza is back again, with hundreds of students expected to attend and meet with dozens upon dozens of employers. (See preliminary list below.)
The event, hosted by Career and Professional Development at Stetson, is set for Friday, Oct. 6, noon-3 p.m., at Hollis Center in the Rinker Fieldhouse. All students, alumni, staff and faculty are invited to attend.
The Fall Internship & Career Expo is the opportunity to connect with employers and organizations looking to hire all positions, according to Liz Connor, director of Career and Professional Development. That includes full-time, part-time and internships. Also, free professional headshot photos will be made available to all attendees.
Connor offers a few words of advice to students attending: Be timely. Dress to impress. And arrive early to maximize opportunities.
Questions? Contact Career & Professional Development at 386-822-7315 or [email protected].
Preliminary List of Employers
- Batts Morrison Wales & Lee, P.A.
- Choice Health Insurance Brokers
- Details Flowers Software
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- James Moore & Co.
- MSL, P.A.
- Top Build
- Berman Hopkins CPAs & Associates
- Brown & Brown
- Camp Boggy Creek
- Carr Riggs & Ingram
- Charles Schwab
- Consolidated Electrical Distributors
- Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
- Florida Auditor General
- Florida Department of Corrections
- Florida Department of Health in Volusia County
- Food and Drug Administration
- Frontline Insurance
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations
- Insight Credit Union
- John Knox Village of Central Florida
- KIPP Jacksonville Schools
- Lake County Schools
- Lockheed Martin
- Meaden & Moore, LLP
- MIDFLORIDA Credit Union
- NNN Capital
- Northwestern Mutual
- Orange County Public Schools
- Pace Analytical Services, LLC
- Rising Against All Odds
- Ruggiero, Martinez, and Norton, P.A.s
- Seminole County Sheriff’s Office
- Southern Teachers Agency
- Stetson University
- The Buckle
- The NASCAR Foundation
- The Neighborhood Center of West Volusia
- Total Quality Logistics
- U.S. Marine Corps Officer Selection Team Orlando
- Volusia County Public Schools
- Volusia Sheriff’s Office
Southwest Airlines Info Session, Oct. 2
Are you curious about what it’s like to work for America’s largest domestic air carrier?
Are you seeking an engaging and inspiring internship where you contribute to projects and provide insight into business decisions?
Are you captivated by the idea of free, unlimited, space-available travel to Southwest destinations?
If yes, Stetson alumna Emma Logue ’21 will be on campus Monday, Oct. 2, to talk about internship and career opportunities with Southwest Airlines. The one-hour information session will begin at 7 p.m. in the Lynn Business Center Rinker Auditorium, Room 108.