- Please note that you are responsible for adhering to all copyright laws when placing items on reserve – and we can’t post your reserves unless we have a signed Faculty Reserves Submission Form that you have agreed to abide by copyright laws and regulations.
- Download a Faculty Reserves Submission Form and bring it to the Circulation Desk.
- Or submit an online version of the form.
- Due to the high volume of reserve material, faculty members are responsible for pulling their own books and making their own copies to place on reserve.
- All course reserve materials will be taken off course reserve after the semester ends.
- Your professors will inform you of any materials that have been placed on reserve in the library. Items are available at the front Circulation Desk.
- Search the Course Reserves section in the Library Catalog by course name, course number, or instructor to find reserve items. Your Stetson ID is required to check out reserve materials.
- Most reserve materials are “Library Use Only” for two hours.