Evening Circulation Supervisor
Due to quarantine of physical texts, some course reserve materials may not be immediately available for checkout. Click for information on the possibility of accessing certain books on Internet Archive in lieu of physical checkout.
ABOUT COURSE RESERVES
Course reserves are materials chosen by professors to support class instruction and made available in the library. Professors request or provide one or two copies of each item – typically books and DVDs – and they are available to be borrowed for a short period of time in order to provide access to as many students as possible. The materials are shelved at the Front Desk; most may be borrowed for 2 hours and used only in the library, others may be borrowed for 1 day. The borrowing period is determined by the professor.
- Download and complete a Faculty Reserves Submission Form and bring it to the Circulation Desk or submit an online version of the form.
- We will not place items on course reserve until we have a signed Faculty Reserves Submission Form.
- Faculty members (or their designee) are responsible for bringing books to the desk to be placed on reserve.
- All course reserve materials will be taken off reserve after the semester ends.
- Please note that you are responsible for adhering to all copyright laws when placing items on reserve.
- Your professors will inform you of any materials that have been placed on reserve in the library.
- Items are available at the front Circulation Desk.
- Search the Course Reserves section in the Library Catalog by course name, course number, or instructor to find reserve items.
- Your Stetson ID is required to check out reserve materials.
- Most reserve materials are “Library Use Only” for two hours.