Evening Circulation Supervisor
- Download and complete a Faculty Reserves Submission Form and bring it to the Circulation Desk or submit an online version of the form.
- We will not place items on course reserve until we have a signed Faculty Reserves Submission Form.
- Faculty members (or their designee) are responsible for bringing books to the desk to be placed on reserve.
- All course reserve materials will be taken off reserve after the semester ends.
- Please note that you are responsible for adhering to all copyright laws when placing items on reserve.
- Your professors will inform you of any materials that have been placed on reserve in the library.
- Items are available at the front Circulation Desk.
- Search the Course Reserves section in the Library Catalog by course name, course number, or instructor to find reserve items.
- Your Stetson ID is required to check out reserve materials.
- Most reserve materials are “Library Use Only” for two hours.