Learning & Information Literacy Librarian
Library instruction sessions tailored to your assignment. Topics may include finding and evaluating sources, developing research strategies, using databases, and formatting citations.
- Contact Grace Kaletski-Maisel to schedule instruction classes
- Visit the Information Literacy Instruction guide for more information on this service.
If you don’t have time to include a full library instruction session, consider these alternatives:
- Request a brief librarian visit to your class for an informal, 10 to 15 minute introduction to library services.
- Request a Course Guide highlighting pertinent information resources and search strategies in support of your research assignment.
- Add a link to a relevant Research Guide to your Blackboard course or syllabus. Our Research Guides provide discipline-specific insight into our collections and guidelines on using databases and other resources.
- Recommend our Research Services to your students. Librarians are available to meet with students one-on-one. For immediate help, call or text 386-747-9028, email email@example.com, or visit the library. Or make a Research Consultation appointment.