- Circulation — checking-out, checking-in, re-shelving, and maintaining the circulating collection
- Government Documents — federal and state documents
- Interlibrary Loan — borrowing items from and lending items to other libraries
- Library Instruction — classes on library materials, evaluation of materials, research methods, and the use of electronic databases
- Research Services — assisting Stetson students, faculty, and staff with their research
- Reserves — processing and maintaining books and DVDs on class reserves
Please consult our Ask a Librarian page to ask a research question.
Public Services offers extensive research guides, citation guides, including RefWorks, and copyright guides to help you find the information you need.