Submit your senior research paper to the University Archives

To contribute to the Student Research Collection in the University Digital Archives, email  [email protected] and include:

  • your Senior Research paper in Word or PDF format,
  • the name(s) of the advisor(s),
  • semester and year of graduation.

Be sure to submit a clean copy with no instructor comments or grade on the paper.

Thanks for helping to preserve and highlight student research.