In response to the Governor’s Stay-at-Home Executive Order, the duPont-Ball Library has
adjusted our services to include the following:
- Ask A Librarian Virtual Information & Research Assistance:
Monday-Thursday: 10 am – 8 pm
Friday: 10 am – 5 pm
Saturday: 11 am – 5 pm
Sunday: 2 pm – 8 pm
- Request Physical Items:
Locate the item in OneSearch and use the Request Item – Place Hold button.
https://www2.stetson.edu/library/ (OneSearch Tab)
Items will be sent to your campus mailbox or home address.
- Request Equipment Checkout – pick-up by appointment only:
firstname.lastname@example.org or https://stetson.libwizard.com/equip-pickup
- Interlibrary Loan Questions:
Please note: As other libraries across the country curtail services, it is becoming increasingly difficult to borrow physical materials (e.g., books and scores). While you may still request these materials, expect to have long waits or unfilled requests. Feel free to email email@example.com to see if there are alternative formats for your material.
- Archives and Special Collections Inquiries:
- The 24/7 Computer Lab (Room 15 L) on the Library Ground Floor is Open:
Use card swipe to enter.
- The Writing Center has moved to online instruction only:
We appreciate your understanding as we do everything we can to provide academic support while protecting the health and safety of all members of the Stetson community.